A CRM implementation usually is a challenging project. In order to keep it under control and to keep things clear, we apply the agile methodology to our SugarCRM implementations. In this approach collaboration and communication are key.
We work in clearly defined sprints. The sprints are each divided into periods of 2 weeks, and each sprint includes 1 meeting per 2 weeks.
- During a sprint the necessary CRM features will be defined, elaborated and realized for approximately 70% before the next meeting.
- During the meetings, the ‘rough edges’ will be assessed, and will be decided which features will be set up in the remaining time of the sprint.
- These activities are carried out in the same way, in every sprint.
At the beginning of each day, a so called ‘daily standup’ is held. All involved project members, also including the users, discuss the project status during this 10-minute meeting. The objective of this ‘daily standup’ is to set-up effective communication, and as a result, realizing effective and qualitative software.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR CRM IMPLEMENTATION APPROACH
An agile (scrum) approach offers different advantages:
- The project overview remains controllable.
- Project members are closely involved in the project.
- You will have a clear insight in the project’s progress.
- By working in short cycles, you develop new insights. Based on that, you can re-adjust the requirements during the implementation, preventing large adjustments after the implementation phase.
- Maximum ROI.
Besides an agile (scrum) approach for the CRM implementation, we also offer the SugarCRM Quickstart. The BrixCRM Quickstart approach consists of 6 phases. We go through these phases in approximately 10 days, with a lead time from 6 to 8 weeks.