More than a million websites use Drupal, such as the official website of the White House, the World Economic Forum, The Louvre, Twitter’s developer community, NCRV and RTL Nieuws. Drupal can be used to build different applications, for different purposes, such as:
- corporate websites
- community and customer portals
- intranet portals
- e-commerce applications
- resource directories
By combining SugarCRM and Drupal, you reach more customers and relations and create a fully integrated customer (web) experience.
Sugar is the link between Drupal’s three key components: Content, Commerce and Community. Where Drupal focuses on the ‘front’, Sugar forms the ‘back’, combining all data and creating a complete customer view. Marketing, sales and support colleagues will be able to support customers in the best possible way, thanks to individual customer information.
DRUPAL AND SUGARCRM: JOINT SOLUTIONS
A Drupal/SugarCRM integration offers powerful possibilities, such as:
- Advanced lead management: create closed-loop programs that cover the entire customer journey: from acknowledging to consideration, purchase and loyalty. Use data from Drupal, such as region, search, page path, page source, visit duration, bounce rate and visit history. This lets your organisation focus on the best leads, for the best sales results.
- Social CRM: create new Social CRM experiences, that improves support, customer self servicing and loyalty.
- E-commerce: implement social customer experiences, with meaningful content, that seamlessly connects with order processing and payment systems.
- Turn your website into a self-service portal that can be used to communicate with customers and helps you to easily exchange information.