Marketing automation software is critical for modern marketers to deliver the right message, at the right moment, through the right channel to the right audience. Highly targeted and personalised multichannel campaigns enable you to get a higher ROI on your marketing efforts and optimize the customer experience across the entire customer journey.
OUR MARKETING AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS
BrixCRM specializes in both open source marketing automation tool Mautic as well as IBM Watson Campaign Automation. Based on the needs and requirements of your organisation we offer you the best solution, enabling you to take your marketing activities to a higher level.
- Build automated campaigns for targeted audiences, using different channels and personalized content to maximize your ROI.
- Build extensive customer profiles by tracking and measuring the online behaviour of your marketing contacts and by gathering information through (progressive) web forms.
- Create a centralized marketing database and segment contacts based on their characteristics, preferences and / or behaviour.
- Compare the results of different email and landing page variations through A/B testing and discover which works best.
- Lead / contact scoring: automatically assign points to contacts based on characteristics and / or behaviour and let the score determine what the follow-up actions and messages will be.
- Get insight into the ROI of your marketing campaigns with reports in the marketing automation tool and maximize the effect of, and return on, your marketing activities.
MARKETING AUTOMATION AND CRM: A POWERFUL COMBINATION
In order to create long-term, profitable customer relationships it is crucial that marketing and sales work well together. By integrating Sugar with our marketing automation software you build a bridge between marketing and sales, enabling both teams to be more successful together.
- Push qualified leads automatically to CRM, enabling sales to focus on the most profitable and promising leads. Opportunities will not fall through the cracks anymore.
- Synchronize information between both systems, making sure marketing and sales always have access to the same up to date information.
- Share new sales leads with marketing from CRM. Add them to, or remove them from, specific marketing campaigns.
- Get insight into the marketing activities of a lead, prospect or customer from CRM.
- Use information from CRM to measure and increase the ROI of your marketing campaigns.