As marketing manager or marketing employee, you will be responsible for qualifying valuable leads. At the start of the customer journey, your task is to accurately follow-up on those valuable leads. You will inform the leads by sending out newsletters and invite them to inspiring events. During the day, you will learn how to qualify leads, how to send out newsletters and how to create and use web-to-lead forms.
Time: 09.30 - 12.00 AM / 13.00 - 16.30 PM
Functionalities on the agenda:
- E-mail templates
- Web-to-lead forms
- E-mail merge
What are the takeaways of this training?
- You are able to import and qualify leads
- You are able to design and create marketing campagnes
- You are able to design and apply e-mail templates
- You are able to create reports and graphs
- You are able to plan activities for yourself as well as for your sales colleagues
- You are able to create web-to-lead forms
- You are able to compose letters in Word based on the data in Sugar
Location: BrixCRM Office Amsterdam
Costs: € 595,- per participant
Max. number of participants: 12
- Friday 25th of January
- Wednesday 6th of February
- Monday 11th of February
- Monday 25th of February
General information about the training
The training will be held in Amsterdam from 9:30 AM - 16:30 PM with lunch. All prices are VAT excluded and overnight stay is excluded. Course material, lunch and refreshments are included. If desired, we can organize the overnight stay in a nearby hotel.