The ‘Support user’ training targets every employee who is in touch with your customers, prospects as well as partners on a daily basis. During this training you will acquainted with their ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of the support process in order for you to quickly and accurately dive deep into addressing all your customers’ desires and complaints in Sugar. The training provisions the means and tools to get an overview of all open issues and questions waiting for your input. At the end of the day, you will have the ability to adequately respond to customer request and to be one of the most proactive customer support departments that bolsters customer satisfaction.
Time: 09.30 - 12.00 AM / 13.00 - 16.30 PM
Functionalities on the agenda:
- Knowledge base
- Activity stream
What are the takeaways of this training?
- You are able to easily and swiftly find accounts and persons in Sugar
- You are able create cases and keep these up to date
- You are able to create articles from cases for the knowledge base
- You are able to plan and share activities with colleagues
- You are able to work together with your team through the activity stream
- You are able to create your own reports
Location: BrixCRM Office Amsterdam
Costs: € 595,- per participant
Max. number of participants: 12
- Friday 8th of March
- Monday 18th of March
- Wednesday 27th of March
- Friday 5th of April
- Monday 8th of April
- Friday 19th of April
General information about the training
The training will be held in Amsterdam from 9:30 AM - 16:30 PM with lunch. All prices are VAT excluded and overnight stay is excluded. Course material, lunch and refreshments are included. If desired, we can organize the overnight stay in a nearby hotel.